Recruitment Profile of Shandong Wide Area Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
I. Company Profile
Shandong Wide Area Science and Technology Co., Ltd., located in Dongying, a beautiful petroleum ecological city, is a company mainly engaged in electric power automation control, information communication and software development, and engaged in oil and gas engineering, petroleum and petrochemical technology research, oil field energy-saving technology development, safety equipment testing, IT sales, business management consulting, image strategy. Planning, advertising creativity, radio and television network operation and other business, research and development, engineering construction, technical services, operation and maintenance as one of the provincial high-tech enterprises. Since its establishment, the company has been awarded excellent high-tech enterprises, excellent software enterprises and excellent system integration enterprises in Shandong Province for many times. It is also the leading enterprise in the power automation industry in Shandong Province.
The company was registered in 1999 and formerly the entity enterprise of Shengli Oilfield Electric Power Management Corporation of Sinopec Group. It was restructured in 2004 with an annual output value of over 200 million yuan. The company now has nine molecular companies, five research centers and one Beijing office, with more than 300 scientific research, technology and engineering technical service personnel. The company has established long-term cooperative relations with China University of Petroleum, Shandong University, Zhejiang University, Nanjing Institute of Automation and other institutions of higher learning. It is the research center of information technology for oil production in Shandong Province, the software engineering technology center of Shandong Province, the energy-saving technology research center of Shengli Oilfield and the research and development of automation technology in Nanjing. Xinying Energy Conservation Engineering Research Center and other research institutions rely on units.
II. Recruitment Information
See the major recruitment websites for details.
1. Full-time college graduates with bachelor's degree or above have excellent grades and solid professional foundation.
2. Strong learning ability, good team spirit and communication ability, good sense of innovation and strong sense of responsibility.
3. Good image, honesty and trustworthiness, excellent personal qualities and professional ethics, no bad records during school. Student cadres are preferred.
Salary and treatment
1. The company provides pre-graduation internship opportunities for recruits and signs employment agreements.
2. Employees will have a probation period of one to three months after graduation, sign a formal labor contract and pay five insurance and one gold.
3. The company builds "six talent teams" to train and retain excellent talents in many fields and directions.
4. Eight-hour working system, two-week rest, enjoy all national statutory holidays.
5. Incentive wage structure of "basic wage + post wage + annual merit wage + year-end award".
6. Provide shuttle bus service, free accommodation and dining hall meal supplement. Enjoy annual regular physical examination, staff travel and other benefits.
IV. Contact Ways
Company Address: 9 Zoucheng Road, Dongying District, Dongying City, Shandong Province, Wide Area Science and Technology Park
Contact number: 0546-8591228
Contact person: Zhang Keqiang